The transition of your First Commons Bank accounts and services occurred over the weekend of June 1–3, 2018.
Here are some of the important resources we provided to you over the past several months:
• Welcome Brochure - Everything you need to know about the transition of your accounts and banking services
• Important Dates - Key dates, events and things to remember to ensure a smooth transition
• Personal Deposit Account Information - Your new Brookline Bank personal deposit account disclosures
• Business Deposit Account Information - Your new Brookline Bank business deposit account disclosures
• Important Information for Quicken and QuickBooks Users - Transition Guides for your financial software
With the transition now complete, if you believe a different type of account may better suit your needs, please stop by one of our locations or call our Customer Service Center at 877-668-2265, and we will be happy to assist you.
At Brookline Bank, we’re committed to providing exceptional service and are dedicated to building strong relationships with each one of our customers. With 25 offices across the Greater Boston area, we have made it easy for you to access our services, whether in person, over the phone, or online.
For additional information about Brookline Bank, please browse through our website or call us at 877-668-2265.