The transition of your First Ipswich Bank accounts and services was completed during the President's Day holiday weekend of February 14–17, 2020.
Here are links to important resources we mailed to you in January to assist you during the transition:
• Welcome Booklet - Everything you need to know about the transition of your accounts, and banking services
• Important Dates - Key dates, events, and things to remember to ensure a smooth transition
• Personal Deposit Account Information - Your new Brookline Bank personal deposit account disclosures
• Business Deposit Account Information - Your new Brookline Bank business deposit account disclosures
• Important Information for Quicken, QuickBooks & Mint Users - Transition Guides for your financial software
If you have questions about your accounts, services, or the transition, please contact the Customer Service Center at 877-668-2265, and we will be happy to assist you. Please Note: The Customer Service Center will be open from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on President's Day, Monday, February 17th.
At Brookline Bank, we’re committed to providing exceptional service and are dedicated to maintaining strong relationships with each one of our customers. With more than 30 offices after the transition, you'll have easy access to our services, whether in person, over the phone, or online.
For additional information about Brookline Bank, please browse through our website or call us at 877-668-2265.