The transition of your First Commons Bank accounts and services will occur over the weekend of June 1–3, 2018. Over the last several months, we have been carefully preparing for this transition and wanted to share all the information you will need as a new Brookline Bank customer.
Below are several important resources to assist you in the transition of your accounts and services, including:
• Welcome Brochure - Everything you need to know about the transition of your accounts and banking services
• Important Dates - Key dates, events and things to remember to ensure a smooth transition
• Personal Deposit Account Information - Your new Brookline Bank personal deposit account disclosures
• Business Deposit Account Information - Your new Brookline Bank business deposit account disclosures
• Important Information for Quicken and QuickBooks Users - Transition Guides for your financial software
Prior to June 1st, if you have specific questions about the transition, please call your First Commons Bank branch at 617-243-4400. After the transition, if you believe a different type of account will better suit your needs, please stop by one of our locations or call us and we will be happy to assist you.
At Brookline Bank, we’re committed to providing exceptional service and are dedicated to building strong relationships with each one of our customers. With 25 offices across the Greater Boston area, we have made it easy for you to access our services, whether in person, over the phone, or online.
For additional information about Brookline Bank, please browse through our website or, as of June 4th, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-668-2265.